Increasing data allowances on mobile devices
As a school we can now request mobile data increases for children and young people who:
- do not have fixed broadband at home
- cannot afford additional data for their devices
- are experiencing disruption to their education
Children with access to a mobile phone on one of the following networks might be able to benefit:
- Virgin Mobile
- Tesco Mobile
- Sky Mobile
*Other providers may join the scheme at a later stage.
What we need to know:
- the name of the account holder
- the number of the mobile device
- the mobile network of that device (for example Three)
- if Pay Monthly or Pay As You Go
Please email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Class Dojo.
Once a network provider has processed a data increase, they’ll send a text message to the account holder, If successful.