What a fantastic start the children have had to Nursery! They’ve been very busy exploring the different areas inside and outside the classroom and learning...Read More
Southfields Primary Nursery offers your child a unique opportunity to grow and develop in a warm, friendly, caring and stimulating environment. Your child will feel relaxed, happy, safe and secure whilst able to enjoy all the exciting activities we have on offer for them. We have professionally trained Early Years teachers who will maximise your child’s learning through play. We ensure your child will get the absolute best in pre-school care and teaching quality. Come and visit our amazing nursery for yourself – We would love to see you!
Places available NOW.
Nursery runs from 8.50am to 11.50am Monday – Friday, term time only.
This term we are learning all about:
Ours Songs are:
- Old McDonald had a farm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpnUYVezBVw
- 5 little ducks went swimming one day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZw9veQ76fo
- The Penguin dance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf0uKmKwnKs&list=PLDRDbe1SEBVd22PPBbDpy91UUo_rCYJoB&index=8&t=0s
This week’s home learning:
- Play this sound game Animal sounds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkAsTg7Qvy
- Old McDonald had a farm Cosmic Kids Yoga https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKmRB2Z3g2s
- Go for a walk and listen out for any animal sounds you may hear
- Choose and complete a daily Life Skill. Can you:
- Put your own shoes on
- Tidy up your toys
Can you upload your photo onto Tapestry so we can see you complete your challenges!
If you are having any problems with Tapestry please contact us below for support.