Coventry Local Authority has asked all parents to wear face masks when dropping off and collecting your children at school. This is to help further reduce the transmission of COVID-19 in schools.
If one of your children develops symptoms:
- keep them off school
- get a COVID test for the child that has symptoms
- you can book a test online on the NHS website or by calling 119
- keep all of the family at home until the test results come back
- if test is positive Tell The School and the child must isolate for 10 days
- the rest of the family MUST isolate for 14 days
- if the test is negative send the children back to school when feeling better.